Become a part of the Story of Discovery, Exploration, and Settlement.
Our AmenitiesThe gracious amenities of Palencia are far beyond the ordinary, from championship golf, tennis, swimming and fitness, to sports fields, club facilities and 8 miles of inviting nature trails and boardwalks. If it were not for the enticing beaches and nearby charm of Old St. Augustine, you may never want to leave home.
The Palencia Golf Clubhouse with 33,000 square feet of dining, shopping and banquet facilities, including member’s dining room, informal bar and grill overlooking the golf course and a public cafe with outdoor seating that spills onto the Village Green.
- Ten lighted Hydro-Grid Clay Tennis Courts.
- Private Tennis Instruction offered by professional staff.
- Over 20 different competitive tennis teams.
- 4 Swimming Pools including one with a water tower and two-story slide and another with 8 lanes that’s home to the Palencia Piranha Swim Team.
- 72-par, 18-hole Championship Arthur Hills Golf Course.
- Full-service golf Pro-shop.
PLAYGROUND & ACTIVITIES
- 3 baseball diamonds, soccer field, basketball court, children’s “pirate” playground and family picnic pavilion.
- A network of neighborhood parks with playgrounds, bench swings and much more.
- Over 300 acres of conservation areas preserve the streams, forests and marshes of Palencia for generations to come.
- State-of-the-art fitness facility equipped with cardio and strength training equipment, two aerobics rooms, a child watch room, and locker rooms.
- Fitness Classes which include Pilates, Yoga, Zumba, Aqua Aerobics, Tone & Stretch, Cardio Blast, Stretch & Abs, Certified Personal Training.
- Spa Services includes massages, facials and body wraps by appointment.
- 8 Miles of Multi-Use Paths including raised boardwalks that connect neighborhoods and provide residents with an incredible walk over the marshes of the Tolomato River right out to the river’s edge.
- Controlled Access Gatehouses serve portions of the community.
- A new St. Johns County neighborhood elementary school integrated into the fabric of the community.